If all of the following apply to you, you may be able to sign up for Fidelis SecureLife (MMP). If they do not, you are not eligible to participate.
You are eligible for Fidelis SecureLife (MMP) as long as:
- you are a U.S. Citizen and
- you are lawfully present in the U.S. and
- you are age 21 or older at the time of enrollment, and
- you live in Macomb or Wayne county, and
- you must be entitled to or enrolled in Medicare Part A, enrolled in Part B, and eligible to enroll in a Part D plan as of the effective date of coverage
- you are eligible for full Michigan Medicaid benefits, and
- you have not electeded hospice services prior to enrollment, and
- you do not live in a State psychiatric hospital, and
- you do not have commercial HMO coverage, and
- you are not enrolled in the MI Choice waiver program or the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). If you are enrolled in either of these programs, you need to disenroll before enrolling in the MI Health Link program through Fidelis SecureLife (MMP).
Michigan Medicaid eligibility is determined by the local Department of Health and Human Services. If you have questions about your Michigan Medicaid eligibility or yearly renewal, contact your DHHS Specialist. For general questions about DHHS assistance programs, call 1-855-275-6424 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please call Fidelis SecureLife (MMP) at 1-844-239-7387. Hours are from from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. TTY users call 711. On weekends and on state or federal holidays, you may be asked to leave a message. Your call will be returned within the next business day.
Last Updated: 09/30/16