Rights and Responsibilities
As a member you have the right to:
- Get information in a way that meets your needs. We can give it to you in other languages. We can give you information in Braille, large print, or other formats.
- Be treated with fairness, dignity and respect at all times.
- Get covered services and drugs timely.
- Privacy of your health information.
- Get information about the plan.
- Get information about the network of providers.
- Get information about covered services.
- Leave the plan at any time.
- Make decisions about your care on your own.
- Make complaints about your care.
- Ask us again to approve a request.
As a member you need to:
- Know your covered service.
- Know the rules you must follow to get these covered services.
- Tell us if you have other health insurance.
- Tell us if you have other drug coverage.
- Tell your doctor and other providers that you are enrolled in our plan.
- Help your doctors and other providers help you by giving them information.
- Ask questions to your doctors.
- Follow instructions about your care.
- Tell us if you move.
Please call Fidelis SecureLife (MMP) at 1-844-239-7387 from from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. TTY users call 711. On weekends, state and federal holidays, you may be asked to leave a message. Your call will be returned within the next business day.
Last Updated: 09/30/16